Old 03-12-2013, 07:53 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Jazzman
Occasional poor taste poster

I've been married twice and I'm not really interested in dating right now. Been on dozens of 1st dates since Mel and frankly nobody stacks up. All I really need is either a dinner date for Saturday night or a partner who has a home in South Florida and wants to split our time between here and there. But at this pace I'll probably never find her and if that's the case then I'm fine with that.

I have friends that think I'm crazy for being single and fine with it. They seem to think some how my life is unfulfilled. But it's been a wild ride and I've had more than my fair share of awesome women when I look back over the years.

I explain my feelings like this...
I just finished my favorite meal at my favorite restaurant and push back form the table feeling satisfied and content. The waiter walks up and asks if I'm interested in desert and I say.. "Oh I'm just fine for now, but thank you, it was excellent!"

Not to say that some time in the future I wont be interested in desert, but for now I'm just fine. And a warm thank you to all the amazing women that I've shared very special times in my life with.

I do love women.