View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 12:02 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Undies. My Sunday is almost over. I had a great workout - almost killed my legs, hope it will burn some of my recent sweets binge). I went on another "binge" - with Remarque books, great reading but characters drink wine and other booze like water almost on every page. Oh, well. A lot of food for thought though, and it kicked out my blue mood in a way, because it gave me some warm feeling to know that there are some people as weird as myself, even though they are just characters))

Grace - Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope you'll enjoy it)

Escapist - so sorry to hear you are facing these issues in your sobriety. You made a great job quitting drinking and smoking, and we all know what it takes. I have no related experience in drinking because it never messed up with anyone but myself, but from what I learned dealing with other things in the past, when people through your past in your face, it's always some kind of manipulation. There are some great advice from other members here. I totally agree about borderlines. You did your best. You quitted. You can apologize and say that you sincerely regret about this.

Everyone has something to be ashamed of. And "Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone". Don't let anyone to ruin your self-respect.

Siesta - great that you escaped peddler challenge, and even your bike is ok) I've recently heard saying about sugar cravings "A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips." I think we can say something like that about booze - a moment of drinking turns into a lifetime mess. Great job on staying sober!

My best wishes to all the Undies!

Have a great day/sweet dreams)