Thread: ready to quit
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ready2bnormal

Thanks everyone. I'm try to go cold turkey. Today is my first day. And im OK so far. I find one of there hardest parts is being able to talk to someone that knows that I decide to quit and would know why I'm will be the way I will be for a while. But so many of the people I know ether do it or not very good people to lean towards for stuff like this because they believe all u have to do is not do it and there are no side effects from it. I come from a family of drug addicts and acholics. And I was always a good girl until I had my last child. I have so many problems after child birth and my tubes tie. That I actually tryed the pain meds the doc gave me. And I got hooked to the feeling it gave me. Now 6 yrs later I can function normal with out it. I feel like I'm actually messed up when I'm not on them. I don't know if that make any sence. I just want my old life back. I want to know n feel what's its like to not depend on a darn pill everyday. I can't believe I did this to myself. Sorry for the rambling