View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 03:48 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Grace2

23.20 Saturday

Hi Undies, first chance I've had to check in today. My O.H has had a day off today, so we've spent the day doing family things. It's mother's day here tomorrow, so we went gift hunting. I don't like to be stuck on the p.c all the time when he's at home. He's caught my cold and feeling very sorry for himself, he suffers with his chest at the best of times.
It's been a miserable,cold rainy day so we've got nothing done outdoors.

Siesta, that's a beautiful photo, thank you for sharing it with us, it looks so peaceful. I hope you managed to get some rest today. That Peddler sounds like a challenge, I would have to avoid it at all costs and it might be wise if you do too, it's a lot to cope with so early in sobriety.

Nel, I'm so glad you enjoyed your mum's birthday, I bet she was looking proudly down on you from up above. I also hope today went well with your husband's family and I bet they love you to bits, how could they not? There are quite a few of us here, myself included who are socially shy, so you're in good company! Oh and I have a dysfunctional family too, in fact both myself and my O.H do!

B.F no exciting plans sounds good to me, no hassle, just the way I like it!

Bloss, I hope you're having a good week end. Your sunny looking avatar cheers me up, I like it.

Nomis, that's great and I hope the job interview is successful, I'm glad you're going for it. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers and everything crossed for you.

Nicky you're doing so well with you're sharing, that must be a good confidence builder and I think it is wonderful that your husband went along to support you. So proud of you, my sober friend.

Midnight, I love to read that you are feeling relaxed and calm and not worrying and stressed, long may it last. I've just had a lovely bubble bath myself and I'm all comfy in my p.j's.

See you tomorrow

Sleep well Undies, sweet dreams. xxxx