Old 11-09-2002, 08:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
helluvagalnva
Paused

The roller coaster ride is making me sick....let me off.....

Just when I thought everything is smooth sailing, I turn around and I'm back in the amusement park.

I read someone's post the other day and it made me start doubting myself again. Whether or not I'm making the right decisions.

Maybe I gave up to easily on my ex A. I know he doesn't every do what he says he's going to do but maybe if I offered him support he could. Maybe that's all he needs is a little help and support from me. Is that true? Wow, I can't believe after all this time I thinking like this again. He's so depressed - if I would give him another chance and let him come home maybe he will be the amn I always hoped he'd be. Is that wishful thinking? Am I back in the fantasy world?

I still find myself shying away from the truth when he asks me a question because i don't want to hurt his feelings. Can two people ever really go back? I know you can't go back I mean can you really pick up the pieces and learn trust, respect, and have faith in them again after so much? Maybe that's what I'm afraid of the most. Taking him back and me realizing that I don't even know or like this person anymore, maybe i never did. Then what, I got my childrens hope up that their parents are back together just to rip it away again.

I'm soooo confused. Why now, is it the holiday's, coming up? I think alot of times, I sell myself short. waiting is not one of my better virtues. I guess I really need to work on that!!! I need serious help!!!

Love,
Galnva