Old 03-08-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Manmust

Originally Posted by marie1960 View Post
" If how I live my life causes u anxiety then maybe you shouldn't be with me." manmust)

^^^^^^ this is some heavy duty manipulation, my friend. ^^^^^^^^

Let's shift all her Bullsh*t on you, so in her twisted mind she is squeaky clean. wow!

And the too exhausted to parent her child, how very selfish....... she needs to grow up. period.

Not a chance in hell I would waste my friday nite with her and her pity party.!!!
She keeps trying to decide what's best for me. I tell her to let me decide.

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
why when she was today (as she has been every other day from what i can tell) awful towards you, complains about how sucky HER weekend is going to be, yada yada, did YOU decide to invite her out to do something? you tell us in full detail what a honestly lousy person she is, how she treats you, her kids, the drinking (the ongoing daily drinking), how neglected you feel, how much crap you put up with

but then you turn around and invite this sour bitter woman who treats you SO poorly out on a date? your actions are as chaotic as hers. you seem to be under a spell or something.

haven't you seen this movie already???
I guess I'm seeing this is our last weekend together...I don't know. No I do, I'm trying anything. And nothing works.
*puts head down*

Her actions are making me crazy. I see it.