View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:20 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
1newcreation
2Cor5:17

Hey 2wheels; I'm sry u had 2 go thru that! I got my 2nd one in May & still waiting for trial to begin. But anyway, I knew had hit rock bottom when that happened so I joined AA(again) This time I was sick & tired of being sick & tired so I threw myself wholeheartedly to this wonderful program. My sponsor(very good man) took me on again & immediately I started on the steps & did my 90in94...that was my solid foundation coz I didn't want to drink again & go thru this pain again. The consequences for drinking always outweiged the pleasure of it(it takes a while & repeatedly as the big bk tells us alkis learn slow). I've been sober 8 mths & its getting better each day. I know evthg is not clear yet but I can go to bed w/ a clear conscious knowing I'm doing the next right thg coz if I don't, then nthg changes.But pls join an AA group, get sponsor, network of men who will support you, go to 2-3 mtgs a day if u can at the beggining, read 12&12 & other litreature(grapevine for eg)...Surrender to win! I wish I had some1 to tell me what I'm telling u but I'm glad I learned it the hard way so I NEVER forget...wish u the best & u're family