Thread: Day 2 was a POS
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
stepping
stepping on my way...

Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
Alright, going to go tomorrow. Would you recommend an early or later meeting? Most of my really intense cravings happen on my way home from work or my fiances house at night.

Per - Good job on not drinking I can totally understand that battle in your head and you should be VERY proud of yourself you didn't cave just to shut it up. Good job! That really shows your determination and want to NOT LET ALCOHOL and that stupid voice that comes with it WIN! You are in charge.

Yeah I am with DG, go to a meeting! If you have time tomorrow why not try both; an early morning one and a night time one. Nothing to lose there. You will get to check out two groups and decide if you want to visit a same one the next day or venture out for a new meeting.

Hang in there. Reach out as you did here again! It really helps me to surround myself with people that understand alcoholism. You can find that here and definiatly at an AA meeting. If you ever need advice on AA or just an ear to scream or talk in. I am here. You can PM me anytime! I wish you well