Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
mialicious

Originally Posted by peanut44 View Post
P.S.

hot baths really felt good. And eat right. Key things that kept me healthy
Thanks peanut. I hope to overcome this. I hope you do as well. I had hoped that as low of a dose I'm on that I could just "walk off" the sh*t. However, this is the most deceptively powerful opiate aside from heroin. Problem being there is no "upward tolerance" of opiates use
Meaning you can escalate your "need" which is what leads to many who have quit or stopped, to od. Methadone attaches itself into your fat cells & tissue prolonging your "fix" without multiple daily fixes or intravenous fixes.. All our quitting agents, like suboxone, subutex, muscle relaxers, clonodine & xanax were taken in the raid. I've been using high protein (green vibrance & green protein shakes, b vitamins, calcium, minerals, and a multi vitamin) as a nutrition aid,as well as eating and feeding my family right. No other substances.
Sorry to hear you are back on opiates, brother. It's truly a heavy unyielding path. Opiates rape the soul and make slaves of your family and other otherwise do-gooders. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite, just here to recite fair warning of impending doom. As you seem to share the same vice as me.. this is Doom I'm still struggling to repel at great cost. Doom you've recovered from but have wound back upon. Please forgive my bluntness. As we both know methadone will do the same number on your soul in longer periods of time making you think you are normal. It has only been about a a month of low doses that I have realized this. I'm in no way "out of the woods", as the sickness of such doom in creeping back into reality after a prolonged hiatus.