Thread: My "Normal"?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tjp613

You know, too, that the odds of your "dreams" coming true are almost nil, right? I mean play the tape loop all the way through for your child's sake. The odds are that in 7 years your life will look like many of the other young wives you see on this forum who are at their wit's end, completely broken financially, with another baby on the way and no means of escape, family relationships are in tatters, and friends have all but disappeared. The rose petals and candle-lit dinners will LONG be a thing of the past, replaced with unrelenting fights about money, lies, unexplained disappearances, illness, and stress levels through the roof. No telling how all this chaos is affecting your child(ren)....that will take years to unfold.

I'm not saying that this is the way it WILL be. I'm saying that the odds...the real numbers....say that this is the way it is very likely to be.

If you stay the odds are great that one day you will regret it more than any other decision you've ever made.

Think with your head, not your heart. Your child deserves that and so do you. (((((Hugs))))))