View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:11 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  
munchkin05

HAPPY MONDAY!
No not really. Well actually kind of yes. Working half a day today. Thats a plus.
Having cocowheats courtesy of my Grandma's kindness so many years ago so thats a plus.
I'm alive & sober. That's a plus.
I didn't gain much this weekend. Thats a plus.
I started my Moringa tree seed this weekend. Thats a plus.
So I've got lots of good things so far starting this week.
Plus I have $30 to deposit in savings from rebates. And also tons of envelopes to send out with my free seed offer from my blog.
How does our garden Grow
Only working half day today because I was supposed to get off for an appointment at my sons daycare and then I was supposed to go to his school play today but they rescheduled it.
So instead I'll be running to the post office, running to the appt at the daycare center, running to wallyworld. Making tofu parm tonight. I'm thinking I'll make some sauteed kale on the side.
Just emailed my Dad (no I still have not actually spoken to my parents verbally since the day my Mom told me she doesn't want to talk to me and then hung up on me) to check on them. Hubby brought up the question tentatively "Would my Mom ever call me to tell me something happened to Dad?" I told him its hard to say. Mom is very much the type of person who does not forgive easily. Right now she is in a point in her life where she is angry at everyone, especially anyone who says she has a problem.
She's angry at Dad because he said she has a problem. She's angry at me because my Dad said that I don't trust my son with her because of her drinking.
She's more than likely angry at my husband because she most likely thinks hubby turned me against her. She's more than likely angry at my therapist because she most likely thinks that she has also turned me against her.
In her world she has always felt that everyone is out to get her, everyone is against her, its everyone elses fault.
My little brother is much the same way.
I do have my moments when I try to blame others but I'm working on making sure to own my faults & mistakes.
I tell hubby that from time to time.
I write here to remind myself the things that I need to work on personally.
Whether its playing the martyr, blaming others for things that are my own personal fault, being more responsible.
Whatever.
Well I have to get back to work. Lots of schedule changes to work, a few Defense Travel reservations to work on, a few rejects in the ticketing queue.
In todays business where transactions are down every transaction is worth its weight in gold to me.
Our value to the company is more or less broken down by the following equation.
## of transactions - minus - errors -minus- sick occurances =equals= how productive you are.
You are then rated in percentages. The higher the percentage the more productive you are in the office.
Last review I was in my 60's and that was with 8 sick occurances.
So....off I go.