View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:02 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  
mirage

Glad things have settled a bit, Lofty.

Aw, sounds like you picked the wrong week to quit sniffin glue, Bryan! (Ok, maybe that Airplane joke doesn't translate well in a recovery forum.) Sorry you're having a rough go. Stupid bike.

Weird, you know how I had a fair amount of drinking dreams? I've had some recently too, with this new found stress in my life. Well the other night I had a dream that I was offered a drink and I said no thanks, I don't drink. And the person was all, 'oh wow, that must really suck' and I was super centered and content saying 'not at all'. haha. I mean it's one thing to NOT have a drinking dream and it's another to have a 'I'm proud to be sober' dream! Way to dream, Linda Lou!

Not much new here, our mid winter break is coming to an end. Sure was nice to have the week off with the boys. Painted the closet, it looks really nice. Tomorrow is the Oscars so I'm picking up snacks today! I have 7, maybe 8 participating in my Oscar pool, so I also need to make my picks and organize the pool. I love this day. Oh, and I'm planning on making a killer fruit punch with sherbet in it. I had it at a work thing the other day and it was SO good, so I'm trying it. Funny, I asked for opinions on which pop to use, on facebook, and people kept tellin me to put booze in it. I told em virgin, I swear! haha. Obviously, I didn't announce on fb that I don't drink. I'll let you know what snacks I end up getting!

Hope you're all doing well today and that you enjoy the weekend Dee, Lofty, Frances, Bryan, Aussie, Rosie, PBC, Dave and anyone that might occasionally check on our little group!