Thread: AV in my sleep?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nonsensical
Hears The Voice

AV in my sleep?

I laid 120 sqft of tile yesterday, which I found physically demanding. Afterwards I was tired and a bit achy. My AV became especially active, letting me know that a few beers would be very soothing. He was right, of course, a few beers would be soothing in that situation - to a normal drinker. Unfortunately, being soothed by a few beers is not how it would have ended for me, so I told him "no". My mood was impacted by it for a few hours, though, as I felt sorry for myself that I can't be a normal drinker.

Fast forward to the dream I just woke up from. In my dream I was filing papers into a file cabinet. The papers represented levels of effort, and the drawers were compartments of my life. I was explaining this to someone (generic person, no one I knew) as I filed. I was filing lots of papers into my "sobriety" drawer - which was one of the smallest drawers in the cabinet. I was explaining to whoever I was with that I was putting a lot of effort into a drawer that was not very significant. "Wasting effort" as it were.

Does the beast attack in our dreams? Sure seemed that way, but I haven't heard it mentioned before.