View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:23 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
MyTimeNow

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post

Hey, MTN, no worries! Follow thru on YOUR responsibilities and you'll be good to go as you may please thereafter. Onward with your success!!
Thank you Robby

Just the little things everyday will bring more peace of mind is where I'm headed.

And this isn't related to your post, but something that occurred to me once I did get dinner on... I get woken up by a 4 year old before my alarm goes off, I greet my teenage son good morning and have his cereal ready in a bowl only to watch him lose the plot because a hair is out of place.

I wave one off to school and take one to nursery. I say hello to the nursery workers then come home. That is the extent of my adult conversation/contact for much of the week! It's quite sad and not surprising that I come home and - sit.

Once I'd posted this thread, and had a couple of replies it was a boost to get of my backside and get on.

This forum is my adult conversation. I need to change that too. I really miss my job, I miss interacting with adults, I miss feeling like me.

That's not going to happen overnight though, so for starters I'll continue with lists...

*job application form - highly organised with excellent time management and interpersonal skills...