View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:21 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
bemyself

Oh God, MTN, you are a HOOT luvvie! It's early a.m. here in Aus, and to find your thread is downright therapeutic. You've pretty much described ME.

My latest crowning procrastination glory was getting a library book on procrastination (there's quite a tidy little industry in such books - maybe you could consider adding your own, you know, when the drug dealing dries up?!). Needless to say, I procrastinated about getting it down from the shelves at home, desultorily read a coupla chapters, put it back up on the shelf, kept procrastinating about trying to read it again....then procrastinated about taking it back to the effing library.....you know the drill :-)

So, please, DO keep on wittering away here; and yeah, ignore the random non-ironists who pop up. They've perhaps never read Sartre's Nausea, or Becket's Waiting for Godot....

BTW you might enjoy a UK based website The Idler; Tom Wilkinson (the owner) also wrote two hilarious yet erudite little books 'How to be Idle' and 'How to be Free'. The non-ironists wouldn't get them, either :-)

Am agog to hear how the bacon sculpture holds up, luv!
Vic