View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:33 PM
  # 498 (permalink)  
ForMeForThem

Thanks Saz. Good advice. Been doing much soul searching lately, and you know, I think alot of what got me here in the first place, is that I have always been FTFM and thought that was the way I should be. Still working on FMFT, but she's in there and I'm bringing her out day by day Thanks for the venting session and the advice.

So, my day turned out ok yesterday. Went out sleigh riding and even got my 15 year old to go out too. I put those kids to shame, zooming down that hill!

Today brought my little guy to a bday party and then my teenager and I went shopping for new clothes (for him ) Came home and made home-made chicken noodle soup, but found my poor little middle son not feeling well in bed. Fever and sore throat, afraid it may be strep. Have to call in tor work, but they come first. Tonight my 15 year old and I will watch the new episode of the Walking Dead. Never thought I'd really get into a show about zombies, but this is what happens when you live in a house with all boys I suppose. I like the show and love the time with him.

Night, Night my friends. You all mean alot to me.