Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Lily1918

and the begging for money has begun. I am so glad that I have found this place. I am so glad I met my ABF. If I had never met him I would be falling for my sisters hooks. she is most definitely in some kind of active addiction. I don't know if it is alcohol or drugs. well sh*t if I can deal with her then I can hopefully handle when/if he relapses and starts trying to manipulate me. I love her soooooo much more than him. she is 7 years older than me and took on the mother role when my mom disappeared when I was 12. My mom has been in recovery for at least 10 years now and is worried. ugh. this is the worst. one minute she is sweet and kind, the next angry. I am now ignoring her calls. I blocked her from email. I have not called her out on it. I am trying the broken record approach "oh Im sorry that must be hard, I know you will find a way." on the last call she made me so angry with her milk and honey manipulation that I started bible thumping her, something I try to never ever do to anyone. I hope she got the point. Im sure she has endless ways to lare me in. ugh. no contact. for sure. enough is enough. The only reason I didn't break contact with my ABF during relapse was because I really believed he was seeking recovery. she is not. will not be anytime soon. Im so mad that I could fly down to Florida and punch her in the face. ugh!!!! boys are boys. this one hurts. bad. worse than an addict boyfriend. this is family. this is my mother figure. this one hits home. hard. thanks for letting me vent >=[