Old 02-06-2013, 03:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lily1918

Angry now my sister! what the heck! *venting again*

she has left her husband and child in las Vegas to move to Florida with her new BF. She stole $400 from my dad and now wants more money. Her husband is a good man and in the ministry. She does not plan on seeing her son until June. Any normal child would be freaking out, but he is autistic and really doesn't understand and has backslid in his development dramatically (stopped talking, started wetting his pants and is back in diapers, began negative stims again like banging his head and basically 4 years of development thrown out the window). Her STBXH is fighting her for full custody because she has squandered her $200,000 furtune in less than 12 months and cannot hold a job or apartment. She spends it all at the bar and the club and on shoes and purses. Talk about letting go!!!! my BF is one thing, this is my sister! flesh and blood. I told her husband Yes. I would testify in his favor. I love my nephew. I love my brother in law. It will break the relationship with her but I love her child more. Our mother was addicted to pain pills and I moved in with my dad because of it. I can't believe she is repeating the cycle. especially with such an emotionally fragile son. >=[