View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:54 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
tanja

Good Morning Undies,

Duane - I had a feeling your blood tests would come back well. It's amazing how well the liver can heal itself with abstinence. The fact that other health issues have gotten better is wonderful Just one more very good reason to stay sober!

Sobe1c - I think you are doing amazing in sobriety! Letting go and moving on is not easy and your tackling it in early sobriety. Pat yourself on the back! Thank you so much for the article

Boozefree - I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well for your dog. I know how hard it can be to restrain an active dog that has had surgery.

Grace - I can relate so well to the weight gain. I wasn't happy at all when I went to the doctor and they weighed me. But, even though I exercise every day - devouring large quantities of sweets caught up with me! I agree to take it as a very slow process and I would rather have the extra weight rather than still be drinking.

I had a vivid drinking dream last night. I dreamt that I had blown over 6 months of sobriety. The good news is that there was nothing pleasant in the dream. My dream included the horrible hangovers and disappointment over drinking. So, while the dream wasn't pleasant it reinforced my fdesire to never drink again.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.