View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:28 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
sober1ck

Happy Wednesday everyone. New day.

OK I'm gonna try to pull this out of the doldrums. That reminds me of one of my favorite books as a kid, The Phantom Tollbooth, where Milo magically (and accidentally) "jumps to conclusions" and "lands in the doldrums" (two places in The Kingdom of Wisdom).

BF I don't know if I have the stomach for the video, but if I have an opportunity to also gross out the guys I work with, I'll play it in the office I share with 3 others. Glad it went well!

Grace the snow has been persistent here, too. Lightest snow in years, then February comes and here it is. I don't know why I have been unmoved to play in it, but part of me is refusing to have fun... drama, angst. Familiar poisons.

I have been slacking on exercise also. I can't say I don't have time today; no evening appointments. What was working is packing a gym bag and bringing it to work; if I have to stop at home I have a tendency to stay there.

Hi Midnight, bloss, TTBABP, wwg, Caledonia, duane, benice, tanja, dickensen and everyone; have a good day!