View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

Oh man, dancingnow, I'm sorry this is happening while you are away trying to enjoy a well-earned break.

My STBXAH likes to drink while I am away. He loves when I am away. Now we are on opposite sides of the ocean and he can drink all he wants. So he's gotten alot worse - fast.

I am sorry, but do you think he's just started drinking now, or is it possible this isn't the first time this year? He got down to business pretty quick if you just left a few days ago?

Sometimes we want to believe so badly that our A's are telling the truth. But in our hearts we know. And so do our children. I have children 15, 12, 9 and 6. The older two have been alot more affected by the alcoholism in their lives than I wanted to believe. I think it is great that your 19 yr old is going to stay there. Maybe you have friends that could pop over too? Or the kids could go sleep at a friend's? You should have your time away but I wouln't want hubby bingong unsupervised, personally. Course, mine isn't the nice quiet kind like yours.

I hope things get clearer for you. I hate being in a muddle about this stuff.