View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
trixi

@Anna -- it was just this week that I stumbled across that book, and as trivial as it sounds for some, that really was when I hit bottom. I literally started to cry and cry and cry. Because that is EXACTLY where I am at. And I know it's an affair that needs to end. It is robbing me of time with my kids and family, and my health.

It must have been fate that I came across that title because I was looking for other stuff (Inspirational Calendars!) on Amazon and on the lower part of the screen was the: "People who looked at this, also looked at this" bit --- and there it was. And then it hit me on the head. Like a cast iron frying pan. I have a problem. A Serious Problem. I cannot even remember the last time I went for more than two days without a drink -- even though I have been wanting to quit drinking for more than two years.

Everything is so raw right now, I don't think I could read it if I tried.

Thanks for sharing your letter Sazzle. "You poisoned, polluted, and possessed me". Unfortunately, I am still in the deep throws of the possession stage. But you are also very correct in that "Nothing changes, if nothing changes".

Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to post my letter.