View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:09 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
lizatola

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. AH left this AM to fly out. He got a free standby flight from his friend who's a pilot for Southwest so that was really nice. I still can't find a dogsitter. I called a few kennels to see if they would take him but he has giardia (intestinal parasites that didn't clear up after 2 weeks of treatment last month) still right now and they don't want him, UGH! I called 3 of the numbers that friends gave me for dog sitting referrals and only one sounds promising. I still don't know the dates.

They have to do an autopsy on the body because she was found face down with her face smashed and I guess they need to rule out foul play since the police were called, etc? Anyway, I guess that gives me time to find someone to watch the dog. I'm very tired, mentally worn down, and just feeling exhausted. I woke up at 4 AM to take AH to the airport and got home at 6:15. I got a text at 6:20, then a phone call from my brother in law at 6:40(he forgot about the time difference), and then all the neighborhood dogs started barking at 7 for no good reason, LOL. Anyway, at that point I gave up catching up on sleep.