View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:21 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lara

Originally Posted by LoveMeNow View Post
Happy Birthday to your little boy. Five years ago today, you brought that precious baby into this world. Huge day for both of you!! Congratulations!!

I don't believe in coincidences. I find something strange about him texting you on your son's birthday without acknowledging him.

Also, if you contact him....you are showing him you (and his addiction) that you are not a person of your word. He has set the bait, it's up to you to take it or not.

I pray you stay true to yourself and all your blessings. I pray you embrace today and not a "hopeful fantasy."
Thank you LMN - I hear you!!! I am staying true to myself and embracing today. What you posted in an earlier thread about 'hopeful fantasy' is so important to remember and has helped me grately!

Yesterday was my son's birthday party - his actual birthday is 29th December - but waited till he went back to school to host party. However, his actual birthday was in Zanzibar - and H was so out of it - I refused to allow him near my son - so he didn't acknowledge the birthday anyway!!!!!!