View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ave

Thanks for the input. You guys are right about no contact, I have felt like that's for the best probably but I can't bring myself to ignore the call.

I called him my ex because I have been trying to get used to it and kind of reinforce to myself that i need to stay strong in saying it is over. I broke up with him over the last week of using debacles but to be honest it wasn't a really firm breakup. I do want to be with him, but I do not want to have to deal with this ****. I think the best thing i can do for both of us is to leave and so we can focus on ourselves. If nothing else, that's the only way I can get back to a place of serenity. There's no way I'm making those calls for him, it's his problem, not mine.

As for the smoking thing, the place does allow smoking. My thing about it was not wanting him to start smoking but again, it's really not my problem. I can recognize that but I still want to help. That being said, I know there's no way that visiting is a good idea, at all. I think I am scared of being really without the security of that relationship, even though since he's relapsed it hasn't been secure. I am just having trouble with it. This sucks haha. It could be worse, but it still sucks.