View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:30 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  
tanja

Dee,

Thank you for all you do! I have had the same reaction about not being acknowledged, but then stepped back and realized I was being overly sensitive and that was never your intent. Your kindness and selflessness is obvious.

I do agree with Gerb's post on the one size fits all approach to alcoholism. There is no one way and that mindset can be very detrimental to those seeking to recover. There is a lot of that in AA unfortunately. Gerb has been a huge support and inspiration to me and I have sincerely missed his posts.

Phil - I hope you are feeling better soon! Please take care of yourself. You have always been my biggest supporter and such a bright light in my recovery process. You always had faith in me - even when I had little in myself. It has not been easy living with an alcoholic spouse and never feeling well because of my insomnia/menopause and/or PAWS symptoms. However, today is a good day for me and for that I am very grateful

General - I hope you post soon! Another huge supporter of me and a wonderful inspiration!

Geralt - My friend - you have tackled so many addictions in your journey towards sobriety. I couldn't be happier for you! You also serve as a wonderful inspiration to me.

Wishing all the Sobertobers a wonderful day.