View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Kindeyes

Ok let's help you continue to laugh......I'm old.....my thought is.....how convenient to be able to join an online dating service and NOT have to go to a bar or something to find a man. Yes.....that's where I went "in the day" to meet people.....to a bar or dance club. How silly is THAT? And I thought I might find a nice, responsible guy because he's......hanging out in a bar? Gosh, how easy it is today to key in your interests, likes/dislikes, priorities, and deal breakers.....And POOF a list of eligible men who share similar thought processes. Sounds like a viable idea to me unless you just aren't ready to date at all.

Well the bar scene wasn't my style so I eventually dated on a "referral basis" only and that's how I met my husband of 28 years. Sometimes our friends (or therapists or computer algorithms perhaps?) have better ideas on who we might be compatible with than we do on our own. lol.

Keep an open mind! You just never know what might come of it! My brother met his wife on eHarmony or Match.com or something like that......and she's wonderful!

Glad to hear that your finding humor......laughter is great therapy! Keep laughing!

gentle hugs
ke