View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
ggsings4him

Thank you so much! I haven't told my parents yet - I am thinking of talking to my Mom this weekend about it and telling her but I don't think I want my Dad to know just yet. I'm going back to my church on Sunday to sing (i'm on the worship team there) and I haven't been in 4 wks, as my Grandfather died at Christmas time and I've been struggling with a couple people who betrayed me there who I thought were my good friends so I am not feeling very supported there right now - I am pretty guarded when I walk in the place now and my son won't go back there so I don't know what to do. I've been on the worship team there for 10 yrs and it has been so special to me - it's like another death to mourn- my year has been full of betrayals and I've had such a hard time letting it go. I just feel if I leave I won't be able to be on a worship team for a long time anywhere and worship is my calling - it devestates me to give that up - although I worship God in my own time anyways but I can't explain it - it feels like I've lost so much.