View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Quadracersteve

I wish my txt was for someone besides myself, but I guess I am selfish to want to find someone who is looking for the same thing as I am. I so feel for people who feel as I do. This is not the way the creator wanted us to feel, IMO. I feel arrogant and selfish when I put these feelings to txt. Where has humanity gone when we cannot express ourselves in words to others? Is it selfishness to expect others to have a heart and actually use it to support others in time of need? All I want is someone who will listen, give advice, and understand when I don't want to listen, although I DO hear when someone is speaking the truth. Sometimes it does take time for words to sink in and understand that there are others out there that feel the same, if not worse than I do. AGAIN, I feel selfish even putting these thoughts into words when I know I have it easier than others do. I apologise to those that have it worse than I, and know that I would give my life to have others happy, even if I am not. Lonelyness is not a way to go through life when you have someone who loves you. Please do not take that kindness for granted when you have someone on your side. I wish I could open up to people quickly, but it's not to be. It takes time for me, and time is not on my side. I wish people could view life from my eyes. The beauty of a sunrise. The stars at night, and everything in between. Living is fantastic if you have someone to share it with.