View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Purplecatlover

Talking

DD, it's almost here! How stoked are you?

NBC, I'm so happy your world is falling into place

Seanie, keep up the good work man, you are doing awesome.

Nel, you are doing great. Maybe try to tackle one thing at a time, if it jeopardizes your sobriety. I had to decide that sobriety was my most important goal & I didn't want to compromise it, by being over stressed from nicotine withdrawal too. Your body's going through a lot. I couldn't do it, I had to wait but I did 4 months later.
Hang in there, you can do this.

Limbo, I think we all stopped by the Jan 2013 class to offer encouragement. I know I will try to drop in occasionally. To keep offering support.

Billy, how's the dating scene? Book coming along? Job prospects?

Kat & FaceIt, how does it feel to pass the 1 yr.? I had this fear that once it came & went, the Beast would spark up his rhetoric ? Not that, I'm not prepared.

Me, non blonde, left handed, non practicing alcoholic am doing fabulous.
I feel like I've hit another realm higher of serenity & spirituality. Delving deeper in a more intimate relationship w/ my Lord & He's given me peace that surpasses all understanding that he promises in His word.
My heart is filled with love, forgiveness, acceptance which causes peace & serenity. I feel like my life is right where it ought to be. And my moods are balancing out finally. I'm getting so much accomplished. I feel like I've grown so much in such a short time.

I would have NEVER thought a yr ago, I would be here & be this blessed.
Thanks to my awesome crew. I would not be here without you all & Dee.

I wish I could hug you all for real, but ...