Old 01-08-2013, 05:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Received

AV was like power point slide presentation

Last evening, I had some realistic concerns regarding an individual I know. This person called me on Saturday to tell me they had been sick with a stomach virus and that is why I had not heard from them in several days.

I made a followup call on Sunday to see how they were doing and received no answer or follow up call. Called them back last evening and they answered but seemed vague when I asked how they were feeling. I know, intuitively, something is "off" and I'm fairly certain what at least part of it is.

Realizing there is nothing I can do I went in to read and then go to bed. As I turned the light out my mind started racing about this situation. Flowing thoughts but I concentrated on my breathing and fell off to sleep rather quickly.

This morning is where I experienced something I don't ever remember experiencing ever before. Usually, the racing/flowing thoughts start again as soon as I wake up. This morning, however, these were not racing/flowing thoughts it was more like slide show thoughts, bullet points or a shopping list of things "worries". I think it was RR who explained it as "words put together in scrapbook fashion" and that would be a fairly accurate description of what happened".

It was rather startling to have these morning racing thoughts suddenly change into a slide show or list of things to worry about which all had to do with my concerns I related in the first two paragraphs (in this way too long post).

So, I'm not sure I have a question yet would appreciate any input.

As always, dissect my post to reveal anything AV.

Thanks and good morning!