View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:56 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
nonblondechef

Just 7 days before PCL and my one year, I got an amazing, fabulous offer of employment (with benefits) and the most wonderful feeling of excitement and serenity. This would not, would not, would not have happened if I was still a drunk. I would still be a drunk if not for my SR family. That is an absolute given. My biological family is now mine again, and in the process I have regained my self respect and internal peace and happiness. Please know, Dee; PCL; FIAFI; Kat; Limbo; Nel; Billy; DD; Seanie - this journey we are on, though it has its ups and downs and slippery patches, is life saving and so worth the effort. Easy? Not even a little bit. Scary? Absolutely. Freeing? In more ways than I would have though possible. Thank you, dear friends. I am indebted and ready to continue and also ready to kick some culinary ass! Hey, you guys didn't think I could get through a whole message without a little levity, did ya?? Hugs, kisses, and immeasureable love to each of you!! Chef Tammi - blonde, left handed, and sober!!