Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
zjw

you story sounds a lot like mine. I ran out of ears to listen to my wining. I'd wine about my job and everything 8921389213 times to the same person peopel where sick and tired of listening to me i could tell but where too polite most times to tell me that thankfully. But i new if i kept it up they woudlnt be so polite about it much longer. I couldnt stand my job I hated it. it was to the point where i was thinking of just getting drunk while at work even who cares if i get canned.

Well fast forward i'm over a year sober now same job that i HATE and despise. I still wish i'd get fired. But i'm not freaking the frick out about it anymore I'm sober and i'm getting through it one day at a time. Its a lot easier sober. I need the income to support me and my family. But i know that if i lost this gig it might also be a blessing in disquise so in the meantime I suck it up and go about my merry way with my job. I'm glad to be sober and it helps a lot being sober to get through it. It was a painful transition from drunkenness to sobreity i wont sugar coat that. But Im better off now.

I feel for you your story sounds a lot like mine hang in there!