View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
secondwind

I need advice....

Part of AO's anger today came out when he asked me about him calling home to talk to our son. He said i was going to be very difficult about it. Talking didnt go well. He would not accept that i would NOT come between him and his son talking.

So i wrote it out to him... saying if he called and i didnt answer it was because i was busy. I wrote that.once the blackout period is over to please email me if possible and i will let him know a good schedule to call. I ended with to feel free to call anytime.

That sent him into a rant. I was making him jump thru hoops. I was fat - not sure what that had to do with anything. I ignored all this.

Well it comes out his sponser is going to let him make calls home to his son even during the blackout period. Said his sponser is a director of the program and he.is getting special permission cause.most.dont have.families. my gut does not believe this. They are clear in their rules. And he is not a director. His sponser drives the men to the daily meetings.... my feeling is he will sneek calls in during the drives to and from.

There is my problem. The program is his to work since it is his. But do i allow him to break the rules? I dont want to stop it based on control. But do i have to allow it. It takes a few second call to confirm.

How would you handle this.

Carrie

The Belle Of The Ball