View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:55 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
TTBABP

Hello everyone.

Ready - thanks for the concern - my friend issue seems to be working itself out Ok and I am feeling better. I just have to get through one relatively major work issue now and then I can rest easy. My New Year's Resolution is to exercise, eat healthier and MAYBE learn to cook something. (even if I get one out of three of those - I will be happy)

Welcome Back sunriseshell.

Congrats on 22 grandma12.

Three weeks is great occupy.

Fallow - good to see you posting. I look forward to more.

Welcome 2inconsolable. You cannot worry about people being mad at you for making good decisions for yourself. I have been so upset the past two days because someone is mad at me that I almost made myself physically ill. With the help of some great folks here at SR I am feeling better and realizing that I can only do so much and cannot worry if others are mad.

FDM & mittens - Don't beat yourselves up. Try try again!

Cat - great to see you. Sorry your still fighting that bug but you sound great otherwise.

Sorry Midlifecrises - please check in here and let us know how you are doing going forward.

Originally Posted by kitkat1 View Post
My wish for all of you is a good sober start to your new year. 2013 can be a good year...if we MAKE it be. It's all up to us. God will help but, but we must do our part. Kat
Thank you same to you and everyone as I could not have said it better!
Happy New Year everyone