View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:31 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Ohio1

Well I basically feel like an idiot. I appreciate the concern from you all but I didn't go to a meeting today. I should have gone at 4 or 5, there was one at 7:00 too, the 1:30 one I was truly in no shape to be able to leave my bed until about 3. I could have gone to the 7:00 in decent shape but didn't. I am not drinking- I knew I wouldn't today as I usually can't even if I wanted to after a night like last night where I just blow it out completely.

I don't want to sound like a mug but I'm going tomorrow- I will feel fine physically tomorrow since I'm sober tonight. The first day after a week long streak is always a bad day for me and today was no exception. The anxiety/rapid pulse and crazy hunger mixed with rolling nausea and intense fatigue followed up by racing thoughts just was too much for me to do more than watch bad documentaries and drink green tea trying to eat something nutritious.

I felt way too bad physically to drink today but tomorrow I will feel fine- I always do. That's when it just becomes a crap shoot so it really truly has to be the day I go to a real meeting.