Old 12-21-2012, 08:02 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Reed30

having a bad day..

so, I have not heard from the ex since the last message That he was angry with me, I think he also wanted no contact which I can respect. I never responded to his "I'm angry" message, nor plan to contact him again.

But I'm still having hard time dealing. I'm trying to be strong. But then I go look him up in FB ( we arent friends i unfriended a couple weeks after break up) and I can see his latest status updates and pics. That wasnt the setting a couple of weeks ago ( yes I've looked him up a few times..y?!)

Soo, now I see a couple recent pics statuses like everything is normal in his life.. See his funny self again.

And I'm like OMG did I make a mistake? Should have I stayed and waited. He is doing all the right things now... Going to rehab and Going to therapy. I'm stuck in a loop, I know I made the right decision but it's still so hard. It's almost been 4 months I'm just tired of this consuming me. I keep telling myself why I left him and how things still wouldn't be peachy.

But I cant stop thinking that maybe he might be one of the few That might actually be Okay, makes me second guess things. Even though I know addiction battle is rest of his life. Why am I doing this?

I did go to therapy for first time this week, it went fine. I'm looking forward to continuing to work on myself too.