View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:41 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
SunnyFlower

Good Morning Everyone!

SBTS- I'm with you on the getting back to healthy living. I have gained weight and it's driving me nuts. Exercise and eating right is definitely a good habit I would like to regain. As I write I am baking cookies...dozen's of cookies. Not tempted to eat them YET. lol

Twestlie- Woo Hoo! 3 digit number! Congrats!

Cowboy and YVRguy- Depression sucks I have dealt with it most of my adult life...drinking definitely didn't help, only worsened it for me. I'm kind of dreading "after the Holiday's", right now I'm keeping busy preparing for them, but once they are over I'm sure I'll experience a big let down. Have to remind myself to "Stay in the moment, one day at a time", etc. Being sober, I'm finally climbing up, rather then sliding down.

At meeting last night we discussed "reality"...sometime's life really sucks! Given a little time and patience, it does get better. Glad you r hanging in there and dealing with it positively.

Iwillwin-Glad your doing well! It is wonderful to be able to meet face to face with other's who think like we do. It makes me feel normal just knowing I'm not alone. (Non drinkers have no clue what it is like for us.) Thank goodness! we have places to go to find encouragement and support. That includes SR as well. I feel I have found GREAT support systems here and at AA...both are helping me find the balance I need to carry on.

Back to baking! I also need to clean house as tommorow night we are having a Birthday Party for my Granddaughter who turns 5 today!

Love to all of you and may you have a great 24 hours! xoxox :ghug3