View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:29 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
lefthook

Thanks guys/ladies.
Ozark what's new man? Are you still close behind me?

I feel like I missed out on a lot with everybody. I've just been so crazy busy but that's no excuse. Sobriety is priority #1 and SR is what helped get me where I'm at.
Yesterday was bitter sweet. It was 90 days sober but I had just an awful day. Between work and other things it was just a really bad day. But I got to thinking about it and I'm glad it turned out the way it did. It helps me remember that just because I've changed doesn't mean the world has. Just because I've gotten sober doesn't mean the world is gonna be all happy and sunshine. And i need to know that and remember it because if I start believing everything is perfect now, when things go wrong ill be crushed and my first instinct will be to grab a bottle. Why not right? So all in all it was a good day yesterday.
My wife is moving back in after Christmas. I'm excited about that. My babies will be walking within a few minths. My fight is gonna happen sometime in may or June and things are moving along nicely. I'm blessed for what I have in life. Truely. Have a good day everybody. Congrats to everybody on the podium and do NOT give up to those who slipped.