View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

What I am glad for

What I am glad for.

I wrote some posts last Thursday and Friday regarding my upcoming weekend. I just want to say, how good it is to be able to come here and post how I feel......even though it may be hard for some of you to read it....but it helps me tremendously.

I know my posts seem real negative and very codie sometimes.......but do you know what is great.......I acted it all out in my mind and typed it out here.....and with the responses that I received it helped the play in real life come out with a different ending, then the play I inacted in my mind. I am learning how to control myself with my AH......I know reading my posts it doesnt seem like it.......but instead of him hearing my every thought.......you guys are..I am so sorry that I let you know exactly what is in my mind........yet, I am so happy that I can let it out somewhere....the patience on these boards is incredible.......the understanding, outstanding.....

This is just a big THANK YOU

I seen my choices this weekend and it was up to me to determine the outcome........and I chose to be healthy and happy.