What I am glad for

Old 11-15-2004, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

What I am glad for

What I am glad for.

I wrote some posts last Thursday and Friday regarding my upcoming weekend. I just want to say, how good it is to be able to come here and post how I feel......even though it may be hard for some of you to read it....but it helps me tremendously.

I know my posts seem real negative and very codie sometimes.......but do you know what is great.......I acted it all out in my mind and typed it out here.....and with the responses that I received it helped the play in real life come out with a different ending, then the play I inacted in my mind. I am learning how to control myself with my AH......I know reading my posts it doesnt seem like it.......but instead of him hearing my every thought.......you guys are..I am so sorry that I let you know exactly what is in my mind........yet, I am so happy that I can let it out somewhere....the patience on these boards is incredible.......the understanding, outstanding.....

This is just a big THANK YOU

I seen my choices this weekend and it was up to me to determine the outcome........and I chose to be healthy and happy.

Old 11-15-2004, 07:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((gracey)) good for you. i don't find it hard to read your posts at all - i find it very enlightening and honest that you spill it out here. you are doing what you feel you need to do to help you in your recovery - whatever works for you may not work for the rest of us - that's the beauty!

i am glad to hear your weekend was a healthy and happy one!

cwohio
Old 11-15-2004, 08:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Barn Goddess

Originally Posted by Gracey
but instead of him hearing my every thought.......you guys are..I am so sorry that I let you know exactly what is in my mind........yet, I am so happy that I can let it out somewhere....the patience on these boards is incredible.......the understanding, outstanding.....
Gracey, I do much of the same thing - get it all out here, listen to the responses and work on changing. It has been a HUGE tool for me and incredibly helpful to have this place to vent... so, I know how you're feeling!
Old 11-16-2004, 06:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Radar

(((gracey)))
I seen my choices this weekend and it was up to me to determine the outcome........and I chose to be healthy and happy.
You're a beautiful person and I can see the tremendous strength you're developing. Keep posting here and we'll keep reading.
Old 11-16-2004, 06:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gracey
.....I know reading my posts it doesnt seem like it.......
(((Gracey)))

You may not realize it but your posts show tremendous progress everyday. I know this all is a struggle sometimes but the rewards are great. You are right where you need to be.
Big Hugs - L