Thread: Your HP/faith
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:04 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
outonalimb

((((Jessiec))))

Thanks for this beautiful post. What you've written is so true...and so beautiful.

I've been thinking alot lately about what it truly means to 'turn it over'. It's easy to say I'm going to turn it over to God. It's hard to put into practice sometimes. What does it really mean? I'm not sure. Sometimes I think I turn it over only to take it back several times throughout the day...sometimes several times throughout the hour!! Back and forth it goes like a hot potato!! I know how it feels when I really manage to turn it over and LEAVE IT THERE...it feels peaceful. What a great feeling. I think it takes practice. I know for a fact that I need God's help to do it because I am weak and fearful.

I saw a quote the other day that really resonated with me...It said "I'm not afraid of tomorrow because God's already there". Isnt' that a great quote? God is already there...preparing the way. He's got it covered. He's proven to me time and time again that He will take care of me and see me through whatever comes my way.

If God is already there...what do I have to fear? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hugs and peace...

Mary