View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
TrixMixer

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
He's a liar TrixMixer. How else do you want me to write it for you to know that I know that he's a liar.

His actions speak louder than his words. I don't believe a THING that comes out of his mouth... only what goes in it.
BoxinR,

You know exactly what is going on , I know that. Sometimes it is just good to hear from others that this kind of behavior ruins lives.....and love.

I give you credit for knowing he is a liar and will say anything he needs to you, if he thinks it will keep you in HIS life but OFF his back. YOU know this cannot go on like this. Only you can make this decission, but if you really believe he is not going to change for the sake of loving you, then it is time for you to take a long hard look at weather HE is worth your love and loyalty.

Sometimes letting go out of Love is the only way. You cannot let him take you down with him, especially since you have made it clear how loyal you are, and he still won't do it.

I know you can't chose who you fall in love with, but you can chose to love yourself more than a man who lies to you.

Pretty Simple "either he grows a pair or he loses the one thing he loves more than his booze"

(I know easy for me to say , right?)

I sincerely hope you two can work this out for the sake of your love for each other.

Trix