View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jewel14

Rehad and kids???

So my xah is now in the hospital waiting for a rehab facitily.. As far as I know his drug/drugs of choice are crack and opaites although not sure which ones I know he had a very expensive habbit this summer where he ended up pawing everything in our house for sale that wasnt tied own almost... I had to take him to court and get exclusive possesion as he also stopped paying mortgage and I was not about to have my credit go down the drain... This will be the 3rd or 4th time in 2 years that we are here.. I can almost bet my life that no own in his family is going to visit him... We have a 4 year old daughter. What do I do if he does choose long term rehab... Is it right or fair to take her to see him or not? He did do a 27 day rehab a few years back and I did take her once to family day because no one else would and she was asking for him... Very confused... I don't want to condone what he has done... I also don't want to discourage him from trying to get help.. however I can't help but wonder if he is only there because he is out of money and anywhere to goooo... Sorry so long I am just having a battle inside with my own self right now...