View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

Ya know, I could say all those things about my AH that you just posted but once he twist the cap off that vodka bottle.... well, just screw me stupid! It's him and that bottle and not a second sooner than when he decides he's gonna take a break.

It's not about me and it's not about you. It's about them and the little reference about drinking being the mistress... I swear, I have felt cheated on by that damn bottle because it means more to him when it's front and center than ANYTHING, including me.

I believe, and only because I have seen it with my own 2 eyes, that it will get worse and worse and it has. He was never a nasty drunk with me but a damn fool... Hey, look at me! type deal and just 3 weeks ago he went on an 8 day bender and guess what??? I left because he was so unreasonable and I told him, YOU DRINK... I LEAVE FOR THE NIGHT!

It will progress if HE, not YOU, doesn't change it. Do you really want to go down that road because I can tell you this... I'm 34 years old and I refuse, after this relationship is over, (he's 54) to go through another one with a woe is me, I love you but I'm a selfish __________________ (<----------- Fill in the blank here) and I'll do what I want whether it hurts you or not but I love you baby! Ummmmmm... No thanks.

My brother told me 2 weeks after his wife up and left him... Boxy, I'm in love! I said, Oh yeah?!!! With who? and he said, MYSELF! I really think he's onto something and I'm going to cash in on a piece of that action if and when it's over.