Thread: Done it again
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
exauhsted

Originally Posted by sup3r1or View Post
Its unbelievable, after few days sober I decided to have a been with an old friend of mine where we agreed at only 1. Well? 1st day slept 1 hour drank all night till 10am, 2nd day, drank all day till 5am.

Fell awful even 2 days later, cant sleep, got ILL. I know I deserve it but, god do I regret it, because I have don't something really bad when I was drunk that can screw up my life.

Is there any guides on helping how to stop? Iam determined this time to get a proper grip of myself.
It's funny how we want to stop, and want to stop, and reach out, but I know and you know that we got to do it on our own otherwise it want happen.

No matter how much we want someone else to do it for us… no one can,I am at the point that I really don't believe there are any guides to stop other than within us,but once we stop, then there will be many to help us through to the next step. It really is an individual decision and step to take all by ourselves..I hope you get there..I can't just yet.. but we got to pull up the ol’ boot straps and do it.

Don’t take what I say to much as the guide lines on this site I just feel you right now and I don’t know anything.