Thread: Input needed
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mytime66

Input needed

So my last day of drinking was Saint Patricks Day. My life is definitely going better. I have owned all of my drunken remarks to family, friends and others that were subjected. My conduct was shall we say unbecoming of a 46 year old man. My question is how to go about restoring my relationship with my wife. Of course there were things said over the years and I have done what I can do. We have been seeing a therapist and yet it is not helping. I love my wife and I want our marriage to remain in tact. However, I am see that during a therapy meeting things reguarding forgiveness are talked through things agreed upon. Then we get home. Its as though the gloves are off. I almost wondering if she is trying to make me buckle so I drink. This is not going to happen. I've told her this stuff has to stop or I'm going to have to move out. Guess what the response is. "You subjected me to it for years and now you your moving because of it. " "Sick it up". Well my question is will this pass or should I just go? Any help is appreciated.