Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
TrixMixer

Question

Originally Posted by Zube View Post
In case the title of this thread did not convey how I REALLY feel,...

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Thanks, I needed a yell.
Just got FIRED from my JOB on the grounds that I don't really "fit in with the culture anymore"!!!

NEWS-FLASH!!!---I don't "fit in with the culture" because I DON"T DRINK!!!!

A-HOLES!!!

Sorry, I should be happy. I just did not expect to get laid off this close to the holidays, and from a job that I have been sober at for over 2 years. I did have several co-workers who have struggled with my sobriety a LOT more than I...and believe me, it was noooo walk in the park!

How can normies be such IDIOTS that they would prefer me better... DRINKING!!! Not all normies, just a few that I work, or WORKED with.

A-----H-O-L-E-S!!!!

OK, I'm better now. Time to call my sponsor, and get to a meeting.

mmmmph!
Zube
born on November 21st, 2010
Hi Zube,

Firstly a BIG CONGRATS for 2 years. ........and Frankly you don't sound like this set-back is going to effect your resolve to stay sober.

What in the world kind of job do you have that wants only DRUNKS on their payroll.

If what you say and your productivity or capability was not an issue---wouldn't you have a right to bring a case of discrimination against this company (small or not).

I mean anyone reading your post would think this was insane.
You know we alcoholics have enough going against us , if being fired (simply) for being in recovery and trying to get your life back is legal than we have bigger problems to deal with.

Perhaps it is time to speak with an attorney. JMO

.....but then I'm only a cartoon, what do I know!