Old 11-27-2012, 02:26 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Quinnleigh

Originally Posted by dybehfar View Post
In the first couple of weeks it is very easy to have your mind run off in all manner of directions. Focus was hard to come by.
Thank you for saying that, congratulations on your one month!

.... I am finding my mind / memory is all over the place, I walk into a room but forgotten what for.... and was thinking I might be permanently brain damaged. Im scattered, start doing one task, but then go off on another.. Feeling no energy...

I too have been working through my detox, and I have noticed like you, a bit of shakiness, and heart racing. But it settles down. Sleeping ok, taking a little valium.

Day 3 today. It feels like longer! Today is a day off for me which will be more challenging. But every time it comes into my mind I play a little scene out where I kill my beast and then celebrate that Im free, and think about the good things that are going to come (hopefully a baby, weight loss, more money etc)..

Thanks for your support FeelingGreat, glad there is another Aussie aboard ...33 weeks congratulations...

I did a rough calculation and realised that my drinking was costing me $20 a day, thats $7300 a year. Yay, I'll have that money back now thanks Beast!