View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:31 AM
  # 280 (permalink)  
HitRockBottom70

Checking in before work tonight. Just out back looking at my garden. My seeds are all coming up. I should have my own veggies next month. I already have herbs because I cheated and got bigger plants.
It really is starting to feel like I've been sober a long time so I got onto one of those AA calculators and tomorrow will be 200 days. I guess it has been a long time. Kinda cool.

Lee, glad you are doing well on day 49!

OLL, Thinking about you at work. Just a note, I know people who arrayed a new job and then took maternity leave after 10 months. It's all about being happy in the end. We spend so much time at work... I think we need to get as much out of it as we do on our days off. Just my 2 cents though.

Jeni, hope you made it in to work ok and hoping today goes well for you.

Sas, You made some great points there about sleep. I know I easily get into a panic when I know I need to work 12 hours the next day and can't fall asleep or can't get back to sleep. I guess they call it sleep anxiety. I had to work with my doc too.

Em, I'm thinking about you and hoping you are feeling better today. This is a slow process of change we are going through. I know we all expected it to be a quick fix. I'm guessing that is what led us all to alcohol in the first place... Know we are here for you and wishing you well. I know deep down That if we just keep taking those steps forward away from alcohol, life will get better and more fulfilling. It's hard work though and I know at times I feel like its not worth it... But if you really think about how life was before, you can clearly see it is worth it.

Tanja, Hoping you are feeling better. Glad your sponsor relented and allowed you time to rest and saved the others in the group from getting sick. Take good care of yourself sober sister!

FP, Know I am thinking about you and hope you have a good week.

All other Mayans and our mentor Dee,
Hoping you have a wonderful rest of the week.